A Note from our Founder…
Welcome to 2020 at COLORVAT®
A New Year that we hope is your best year yet! A New Year calls for new nail colors. Make sure to check them out!
As January flies by we thought a perfect way to kick off the year would be with some healthy nail care tips. We are hard on our hands and long-term health is important. I wanted to address how to prevent nail deterioration and imperfections, and what to do for treatment.
With Love and Beauty,
Book Now until February 29th (it’s a Leap Year!) enjoy
one service. Valid for new and existing clients. Call or visit colorvat.com to schedule your service.
NEW YEAR, NEW COLORS!
Beat the Winter Blues with these gorgeous hues…
MORE TECHNICIANS , YES PLEASE!
You asked and we listened! We have more technicians who are here to assist you. As we continue to grow we have been recruiting the best talent in technicians and can not wait for you to try them!
Nail fungus, not a glamorous topic, more so, not a glamorous condition.
Visiting a clean and licensed nail salon where technicians use sterilized or single-use instruments is the first active step you can take in prevention.
Maintaining Gel Nails:
- Do not pick or try to remove the gel for your own
- Do not trim nails with a clipper – this can cause the gel to lift from the nail
- Do not lift heavy items with your fingers if you have long nails
- Use cuticle oil daily. However, skip cuticle oil the day of your gel manicure appointment
- Clean your hand properly especially under your nails with small brush and soap
- If you have any lifting call us for an appointment to fix that nail to prevent bacteria from entering the nail
Every 2-4 weeks clients will need to come in to have gel nails maintained.
Most gel clients can easily go 3-4 weeks between fills. However, it can be beneficial to start out with 2-week intervals until we see how you adapt to the gel nail.
As time progresses the intervals can be extended to 3 or 4 weeks. The key is consistency and regularly scheduled appointments. Nails should be filled before they start to show signs of distress, such as breaks, cracks or lifts.
For booking, please visit colorvat.com, call us at 646-661-5277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.